Our meetings bring together planned giving professionals to learn and share.
We are pleased to offer meeting sponsorships for the program year and we hope you will take advantage of this opportunity!
Be a sponsor of one of our lunch meeting and deliver your message to our group of members and friends............ all professional in the non-profit and financial planning industry.
Each month we have an opportunity for a business or non-profit to sponsor our meeting.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Opportunity for five minute introduction of your business, or non-profit, to an audience of development and estate planning professionals including representatives from non-profits, attorneys, CPAs and wealth advisors.
- Opportunity to distribute brochures and/or promotional items to meeting attendees.
- Recognition in meeting announcement e-mail to members and friends.
- Recognition as meeting sponsor in press release announcing the meeting. The press release is distributed to local and regional media, posted on web calendars and on social media.
- Recognized on the Planned Giving Council website as a meeting sponsor.
- And..... lunch for a non-member sponsor or lunch for a guest of a member sponsor.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to speak directly to a target audience.
To sponsor a Planned Giving Council meeting use the form below or for more sponsorship information contact Taffie Iwanicki at [email protected] or 312-497-2225